Reviews for "Talk Head"

Loved it!! :D is really sad that they're aren't much mine many facial expressions, but its was really enjoyable.

i spent a lot of time on my lip sync. i think is was around 2 hours, but damn it was satisfying at the end.
4.5 from me because it needed more facial expressions and maybe a happy, sad, or mad mouth. and also a search to find a specific voice demo. but great job johnny and tom :D

Oh, so I got to do this manually? :(

It's still cool though, but is there anyway to hear other people's projects? I think that would be a cool feature to add if it doesn't exist, sort of like sharing maps on linerider.

I love it! But is it just me? or does someone else have a problem when you paste in your url into the game and it loads, but won't play? like I tried Alex care Too close to love you song and it did'nt work from youtube ):. Someone help!?

Yeah, it's not saving my sync or letting me use the text data which is killing me bro. It's a ton of fun though, just messing around with Tomamoto's pirate day submit. I'd have given it a five if it was properly saving!

This is quite possibly the most fun little gadget on Newgrounds.

I made it lipsync to "Do the Mario."
One thing that confused me is that I didn't entirely understand what "Save" did at first, so I have a few lipsync data things that are exactly the same.
I really like this :)