Reviews for "Free the prince"

Though the art was good...
The muscial notes, didn't even metion they have to be lowest to highest note, but ah well..
It was very easy and short..

lol ending was funny

aliens that could do something to my princess? OAO! RAWR!!! rips shirt* I'm coming for you princess! XD lol

Good Game :)

Nice fun little game. I thought it was a little short but it was entertaining. Nice graphics and easy controls. Would like to see a little more actions from the character too but great job overall!

Too easy. I'll be honest, I was not expecting to fly through the game like I did, I thought the puzzle would inevitably get harder and I'd give up in frustration, but I didn't. The only remote thing I got stuck on was the "step" sequences, but even they're easy to figure out after a while. But in terms of graphics and gameplay, it's not bad.