Reviews for "Free the prince"

not bad i like the fact that it has a story with it

Awesome! Wish I could find my prince lol :P

It's a decent game, kinda funny too. However, there were 2 things that bothered me. First of all, the walking noise is pretty annoying and you have to listen to them to complete the note puzzles. Second, having to hit space to retry a level and go through the level loading again is redundant because the gameover screen has no other options. Other than that, it was pretty fun.

haha awesome game a gaylord wanting the prince then the princess rescue the prince in distress XD

It was okay. Good graphics, unique level layouts. It's more about fast fingers than quick thinking. I tend to have the sound off during gaming, but it's necessary for this game, and that's a con for me. I didn't like the wait time between levels, however small, so 3.5 stars it is!