For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Free the prince"

Its looks like Pricess Bubblegum trying to save Finn XD!

Fun game with excellent graphics and a good storyline. The puzzles were cool and the music ones were a lot easier after I turned mute off... However, with the sound on the walking noise was a bit tedious. Love it!

Cute little game. Anyone who kicks a prince in the ass when he's down after taking her man is my kind of princess. Will definitely be trying to save her in the next game. Any chick that old school ya take home to mom. Just hope the next game's a little longer. CHEERS!

It's a really cute and funny game :) can't wait until the next one

Overall this was a fun. The only problem I had was that god awful walking noise...