Reviews for "New Super Mario Bros - Castle"

...

Amazing!? It doesn't get better then this I think when it comes to Mario Mixes. Really nice job on the quality, and balance of instruments.

Also nice, (Processed obviously), laughter at the beginning. Good Guitar solo at 1:19 (Around there). Well done!! 5/5 10/10

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah the laugh was a little edited, but it didnt need too much. My broha Alex pretty much hit it well lol

WOW.

NIIIIIIICE. I LIKE. NO. I LOVE.

THNX FOR ENJOYING AND THNX FOR USING ALL CAPS LOL

You're a great audio artist but...

...it seems that most of your songs have barely even 1,000 listens...comparing to some artists who have nearly 50,000 listens. The great music you make, and the low listens count doesn't match! I plan to learn flash in the near future, so if i submit anything to newgrounds it's gonna have one of your songs in it!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol yeah, its only cause the audio portal is full of assholes who like to bring Sonic fans down. I dont understand why im so unliked, but they convince everybody Im evil or something. Its bullshit, and I wish I had a gun.

I'm gettin down to this

cool mix. did your laughing friends voice actually go that deep, or did you edit it?

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

It was edited, although the unedited version wasnt so bad itself, I actually though of it as a teenage Bowser lol

"eh classy"

it good and all but sounds like my dad would listen too heheh..just kidding, nice song but i think i heard this somewhere besides ng's..anywayz rock on

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol. Maybe you have, I have a lot of fans on youtube, but i guarantee you that all my stuff is really made by me. If you still dont beleive me i can gladly send you the files that prove it, like the program I used to make it, the one i used to edit, etc.