Reviews for "New Super Mario Bros - Castle"

WOW!!!

You continue to amaze me!
Great job from the laugh to the end it was epic!!!
Better than the orignal! (Just played the castle with your music instead!)
*download 10/ 5/5

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol some people do that XD

N/A

Great song even though it's a bit spooky.

Thats the point lol

Alex deserves a good pat on the back.

Nice song, 10/10 and 6/5 :P it's great, I put it on ITunes along with all other good songs I hear on Newgrounds... *starts slow clap*

(too bad I can't find my ipod ><)

Heh thnx.

Its just too bad that ipods dont work like phones where you can just call it to see where it is . . . you should get an iphone lololol

NO! That was my dark side talking. Iphones are expensive!!!!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!! lol

Well glad u liked.

==Stet==

Woah... That was sweet...

Wow. The song was already a good song (As far as castle themes go) and you made it a LOT better! Kudos on a perfect song.

5/5 and 10/10. Ignore 0 review score, thats an error

0 = error?

That better be the case for every 0 I had lol j/k

Hey, hey!

All my five are belong to Respect! ...Okay that was a bit strange, but you have the idea... Well mixed, nice synthetic instrumentals, Good rhythm and style! If there was any ideas to improve, i'm sure i cannot think of any for this piece! And the laugh near the beginning added a good flavor. Good job to you, and a special thanks to your voicer! Keep up the good work...

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

lol all my five are belong to respect. You have the musicians mind though, remixing the two flash and audio . . . but eh, that was a little bad :D lol

You see that Alex? You're still a little famous :D