Reviews for "New Super Mario Bros - Castle"

Cool.

I loved the tune in the game.
This one is even better.
also, the laugh in the beginning is really bowser-y. xD

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

yeah I had the feeling Bowser was behind me . . .

(rwaaaar!)

wtf, he is!

Eh...

I don't know if I found the start good... you didn't have the best mic ever, so the laugher seems just plain weird. Also the horns were kinda sick (literally) so it didn't sound that well.

However, after this it got much, much better. The way you used the bass was just stunning, and the arabic style it got made the track really original.

The guitar wasn't that good, sounds also kinda fake, actualy, most instruments sounds flat and fake, I could like to see a better synth and instrument choice in this song.

But the melody and the way you used it was really intuitive and genius. Remixes like this inspire me to compose music, actually I'm gonna try and see if I manage making a remix too... don't know if it will go well, but seriously, this is one good song to remix, and the remix went good. Great job!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanx dude. I will try harder to find better instruments. Unfortunately my program is technically 95% synthesized instruments so if there is a way I can adjsut it I have yet to learn how.

Thanx though :D

Whoa this mix is great

I never knew that Super Mario music can sound so good in techno.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Thanx dude, I tried to make it ParagonX9 style, and I guess i did fine.

OMG (faint)

OMG THAT WAS THE BEST SONG IVE EVER HEARD oh by the way give alex a nice work from me great evil laugh DUDE IF ONLY I COULD MAKE SONGS :( could u help me make a song like that I LOVE UR SONGS EVERY ONE OF EM GR8 WORK PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pant pant) (breath) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!! etc etc etc

Delicious~

I'm totally playing this song when I go dungeon crawling in RO. This fits Thanatos' Tower perfectly!

LOL.