Reviews for "SlenDerp"

Makes total sense if you think about it, the character is slow and nobody knows why or how he got there in the woods and Slenderman is fast and is dressed to impress with one of those Daft Punk Masks and a bad ass smoking, so the character is running from him because he/she doesn´t wanna go to the GYM :D

Speedo responds:

Dat be the idea. I like to think of this as my most retardedly clever parody ever. EVER.

''...And I'm gonna be making you....slender....phhh...hhh..hhh...h hhhHAAAA-''
My favorite part.

Speedo responds:

I have a sexual fetish for shouting loudly and then cutting off the audio half way through

I love this game but it can be bloody frustrating with the movement speed, espcecially getting molested by the slendy in the shitter; I would love to see more Slender parodies :P great work!

i got my bff to watch this and she didnt stop laughing fer 2 hours

O STOP FLERTIN, YOU

To the charming person below; Of course the character you play isnot a girl... GOD... - Girls can't be Gods. They'd have to leave the kitchen to run the universe.