Reviews for "SlenDerp"

This is hilarious! I can't stop watching it! I really like how the characters always react and the type of face they always make and thats why I love your animations!

that was the most retarded fucking piece of shit ending ever. make more. i love your work. i subbed u on youtube by the way.

As always your animations are priceless and fantastic! Having played Slender myself a lot of the questions that were brought up in this piece I too have asked, seriously, the character is so slow and gets winded way to easily, that or I am just in way fantastic shape and am not at all used to being like that hehe. This game does scare me a little, I remember the first time playing through I got 5 pages and got face fucked right as I turned around. Aw well hehe :P Keep em coming

fucking details in your animation fucking fucking FUCKING KILL ME
DAT FLESH LIGHT
THANK YOU. FOR EXISTING.

Speedo responds:

NO PROBLEM. I love throwing in random details in the background and shit just to keep me motivated when animating. If I didn't do little stuff like that I'd actually get bored and everything would take so much longer to make

XD Too Funny!