Reviews for "SlenDerp"

Great work! The way your animation flowed and how this can make someone giggle a little, is great. One slight problem, the audio of your voice acting, it just needs to be a little better. Other than that keep making your videos and make them funnier each time, you've got talent.

I have been waiting for someone to make a parody of this forever because Im too lazy lol, once again great job, It would have been nothing without the workout part but you made it work! I loved the use of tweens and frame by frame mixture, it was perfect. Also the lipsincing was much better than your other videos, you never fail to impress Speedo. 5/5

I remember Slenderman haha but i think these days only the minecraft people know it ever since the Endermen were derived from Slenderman. Great animation though! :) Good to see things come back

Speedo responds:

Well actually Slenderman got popular again due to the game "Slender" which this is a parody of

My life...is over..

Speedo responds:

tssssssst

NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN SOMETHING SO RETARDLY STUPID, IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS! XD (<----Can't breathe 030)