Reviews for "Flooded Village"

Love it, great game concept and great deign.

wonderfull game i love it. If you want some ideas about a new level how about a dino puzzler

Let's pretend I rewarded people for making bad games; Enjoy your 5 stars!

FlappyB responds:

I will enjoy them as much as I enjoy cleaning toilets. Let's pretend I like cleaning toilets.

nice game, good artwork with interesting and challenging puzzles! I would like to see a sequal with an extension to this gameplay -more characters with their own sepcial requirements (eg: penguins, crocodiles whatever), more diverse items to influence puzzle play... or perhaps even a totally new themed puzzle game... nice work

Thank you!
Please take a look at the Tunnel Vision medal.
It features a character.. which is not even in the game (yet)?

Could not stop playing this game until I beat it. I only had to use the walkthrough on one level so I think I did okay. Not even going to try for all the medals, though...I got addicted to the game enough as it was! :) All in all I really liked this game and it was a fun way to kill an afternoon. Hope to see another like it in the not-too-distant future (maybe a sequel with even more levels because that would be awesome). Really great game and you get the biggest of thumb's up from me.

FlappyB responds:

When we are about to release the sequel, we will be posting spoilers and previews on our FB page..