Reviews for "Flooded Village"

Great game!

I loved the simple puzzles in the beginning.
But although you added more elements to it slowly, like villagers and ice, the game did not get that much challenging in the further levels.
The game starts to lag as the level size gets larger.
You should have included an undo button, as it is a strategy game and it is common to make a mistake that you regret a few moves later.
The character animations and sounds were really nice, but most of all- I absolutely adored the pleasant music.

Overall, this makes for a happy and fun puzzle game.

FlappyB responds:

Thank you for the review!
The game itself isn't that challenging, but did you get all 90 stars? There's the real challenge!
The undo button takes the whole cause-effect feeling away, and makes the game even less challenging.
And I'll make sure the audio guy receives your compliment. Everything you hear and see in the game is custom made!

Great Game! The snow flake animation was beautiful. The music is great. I had a hard time with the switch.

4.5 stars! Excellent animations, very well balanced difficulty, and above all an interesting concept and a simple yet awesome design.
It just misses that little bit of clarity in those levels when the camera zooms out, causing a little eye strain, but it's just a minor annoyance.
Keep up the good work!!!

Fun! though it did make my head hurt after a while... though i must ask what the purpose of the timer is (perhaps it is a part of the secret medals?)
i have all of the medals except the 3rd secret medal... grrrr >_<
3-?????
4-flood the final world

keep up the good work!

FlappyB responds:

3-did you actually LIKE the game?

This is a great game.I got all 90 stars and I must say that it was really difficult.I like the sound and is like a mega boom when you flood all the pirates at once in some levels :D.

Got all the medals!