Reviews for "Flooded Village"

its oke, funny animations, good gameplay. it gets a bit boring pretty quick imo.

there were a few things that bothered me very much at more difficult (larger) levels.

You cannot go one step back.. so if I accidently place a wrong block or move a arrow-block by accident I cannot undo this without resetting. very annoying, since in elaborate levels you need to start over again.

again at larger levels, when you introduce the water while plotting the whole level it goes so quickly that you cannot see where it went wrong. e.g. at level 3-5 you need to set up everything before you let the water flow, now when I do I die, but I dont see from what. very annoying.

I can't pass the 5th one!

FlappyB responds:

As the tutorial states: Click an empty tile to fill it with sand.