Reviews for "Zombie Resurrection"

It was a little too easy sometimes. There were a couple of levels that were no brainers (no pun intended). The only level I struggled with was the last one. But it was fun!

It was enjoyable and cured some bored, which is always a good thing. It would have been a lot better if there were more tools / options. It feels kind of flat after about 10 levels.

It's ok but it's not got many tools and it's nothing new

Good game but it needs more tools and levels.

This game is extremely easy and short. I see what you were trying to create, but it doesn't work especially when it is so obvious of what to do.

There is no reason for the zombie theme; in fact it is a down side to have zombies walk so slowly that the only way you have the attention span to play through this is with the fast forward. I literally had the fast forward on the entire time! Where is the horde of zombies? I came into this game expecting to guide my zombie horde to invade a someone's sanctuary. Instead I had to pick up keys to open a door.

Why did you made a zombie theme? To capitalize on the popularity of it? There is actually no point of making this game. A zombie puzzle game for elementary kids. Have fun.