Reviews for "Zombie Resurrection"

The falling animation is slightly off.

That was fun. Twenty levels of both challenging and silly zombie entertainment. :) I like the way there's no violence at all, just happy music, zombies walking around, bumping into walls, finally entertaining peaceful cottages. :) The levels are all cleverly made, not too hard to be annoying but not so simple you don't need to think either. I like the set of tools, especially the shrink ray, and the way you need to combine them in the latter levels. The last two levels especially were a bit of a challenge, the rest just plain puzzle and fun. Nice work!

-cd-

Mattster responds:

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Silly and satisfying!

Zombies! Nuff Said!

I was looking forward to this game but since it does load after I click start what can I do?