Reviews for "Everwynn Forest"

This guy just unknowingly opened up doors for people to make crazy adult themed flash books. I'm actually glad it got front paged, as I've never seen any flash type books like this on Newgrounds, and if they exist, I've never been aware of them. Is this the beginning of a new Newgrounds genre?

Kid's would love more storys like this in a whole book. perfect for bed time storys.

it's a cool story (for kids), but it really doesn't belong here on newgrounds (with most of the games being a bit TO much for little children) maybe it's time for kidsgrounds?

I LOVED this! I work with under 5's and my kids would love this story! Well done, your drawings are really pretty and full of life!

Wow, this is really neat. I wish I saw more of this on Newgrounds.

The art is excellent, being colorful and crisp as any children's book should be.The grammar was really good and simple, except that it really needs commas--lots of commas. Some periods should have been commas, and some commas need to be added. But you said it was old work, so it's not the biggest deal. PM me if you want me to list the places I'm talking about.

Overall, I'm thinking that this might be a book worth publishing. Maybe it's worth another look?

Hyptosis responds: