Reviews for "Beaches and Shores"

A little shaky the rendering was still good on this I dont really take duration too much into consideration when watching a quality toon but overall I did love the animation

I remember seeing this when it was posted 4 years ago; it's honest even better than I remember it being. The animation is a tad shaky, but there isn't a facet of this that I don't enjoy; this shit is killer.

I love it! 5 Stars!

2 objections 1: duration it was kinda short and 2: voices i loved the animation but i think it is great make more like this pls

Remarkable animation. Excellent quality/concept.

The only aspect of it that could have been improved upon would be its duration, though, regardless, this is definitely deserving of 5 stars =]