Reviews for "Planet 161"

good game, the last level was really tricky!

very fun game, can't help but notice the nudge (A.K.A. tonematrix) music.

I like this kind of games, but in general, it was just too easy. For 48 hours, though, this rocks. I was impressed to see the level of graphics as well as the number of levels. The game music was fine, but the menu/credits music was awful, reminding me of what it was like to listen to Zelda on the Gameboy: not good.

Is this or will this be a series? You seem to have a lot of names in here, and I'm curious if you'll expand this to perhaps a Metroid-like story.

Doesn't do a lot new, but it's nice to have a cheesy retro space platformer. I'll give it a decent score, but nothing more.

I pressed my ass, why doesn't the game start? D: