Reviews for "The Mustache"

oh so he lost his mustache and went crazy

This. Explains. Everything.

You might want to trim off the last five seconds. Heh heh, trim, I didn't even realize that joke at first. Anyway, what I liked about this was how good the animation was. It was great to see everything look so ridiculously cartoonish. You'd think he'd just be able to grow his mustache back. Of course, if he did, then he wouldn't remember what made him like that in the first place.

I love how the viewer has no idea what's going to happen in this cartoon until the end. You should just now that Hitler's always going to appear, what with Godwin's Law and all. It makes me think we should have a Hitler page, if we don't already. Of course, if this appeared there, it would spoil the ending. Fairly short, but great for what it is.

Well that explains a lot... LOL

ToonHole on Newgrounds?