Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Many tears were shed during my experience with this game. It's like, I've fallen in love again.

man it keeps making me start over

Very fun and very addicting.

AWESOME work Abobo and Co. Master pieces of masterpieces combined into a Masterpiece. I hope there will be a sequel. What more can be said? Except....

"If you're stuck on the zelda room with dig dug," etc.

Seriously? Man, you kids today, you wouldn't last 5 minutes on LoZ's second quest. Back in my day we didn't have gamefaqs, we pushed every block we came across and bombed every single wall we saw, and we liked it!!! :)

I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU. That's all I have to say. Take my money! No? Then take my 5 rating and 5 star review!

And just so this isn't completely random, I love the various style, the music, the batshit amount of insanity, the simplicity (controls), the ending, and pretty much the everything. Well, except the Mega Man part. Something about the physics seemed a little off. BUT THAT'S JUST ONE THING. Contra section more than made up for it!

ANYWAY I LOVE THIS.