Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU. That's all I have to say. Take my money! No? Then take my 5 rating and 5 star review!

And just so this isn't completely random, I love the various style, the music, the batshit amount of insanity, the simplicity (controls), the ending, and pretty much the everything. Well, except the Mega Man part. Something about the physics seemed a little off. BUT THAT'S JUST ONE THING. Contra section more than made up for it!

ANYWAY I LOVE THIS.

Definitely one of the best flash games iv ever played in my life, Funny, Different Levels makes you want to play more of it and the cutscenes are amazing. 5/5 10/10

What a delight. This game is really well put together, addicting and giving me some EPIC nostalgia. There are some easter eggs and funny hidden things in this game as well - like the zelda map being shaped as a penis and 2 balls. XD

I LMAO'd at this game~ And played for HOURS (O_O)

AMAZING work, Abobo and Team!

At first I was really disappointed when I thought it was a double dragon-themed game as I never have liked those types of beat 'em up. But you sure didn't disappoint me after the first level!

This woke up a lot of memories and you guys deserve the 5/5

a very cool game and hard, but l´ve finished.