Reviews for "Abobo's Big Adventure"

Great artowork, great cutscene work. Pretty fun idea. But..it was way overhyped.
Considering how much time and elbow greese apparently went into the game, it turned out to be a snore to play. It was interesting to see each new stage, but after about a minute into them, the diversion wore off, and the level quickly became boring, repetative, and more like a chore just to move on rather than entertaining. For most of the game, I found myself hoping for one level to end so I could just move onto the next.
Conclusion: way too much focus on the gimmick, not enough focus on the gameplay.

Also, I don't know if it was just me, but the controls worked terribly! They were unresponsive and Abobo's movement directions kept sticking. Made every stage a pain in the ass.

Abobo responds:

From the very top of the author comments:
"There is a known Internet Explorer browser bug which makes some keys stick when pressed. We promise the problem is not in our game itself, but it's something you can fix if you search for "Internet Explorer Flash Sticky Keys" OR simply use another browser like Firefox. Again, this is not a problem with the code in our game, so if you're experiencing this problem, try one of the aforementioned solutions. Thanks!"

This has to be the best game I've played in a looooooong while. I recommend this to everyone. (They Just Don't Make Things Like They Used To) Except this doesn't imply to some people for example these guys. Brilliant game keep it up I expect to see more fantastic creations.... Who am I kidding? Everyone will be suspecting the same.

amazing game! one question though, will there be a sequel?

effing great

nuff said

Amazing!

This is really good! Pure 8-bit nostalgia and probably the best game I've played here on newgrounds r.