Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

I always like all your animations in some way, probably because i delight in the insanity in them.
However this one i think is alill different then most. You can understand the despair of mother earth. We humans, being the most rare and beautiful of creations wasting our potential (atleast that is what i read into it). Some poetic depth indeed.
Keep it up mate, i think you are a great addition to the diversity of this site!

=O the symbolism is extraordinary =O

the symbolism is horrifyingly accurate yet somehow poetically beautiful i got feels bro

I love your animations, even though they are the things that make me want to tear my hair out from your insanity. Say, what animation software do you use?

golfinho responds: