Reviews for "Gaia - life and death"

Ahhhh...that's freakin weird man.

that was an aweful waste of time and made me wanna punch a freshman in the kidneys

I get the message. but its very close to what it is. i saw a review regarding the depiction of gaia. im assuming its the fact gaia has assssssets and we re making her shriveled up old hag.

in my opinion and i hope you don't take it personal,the message is good intended but the vid is a little obsene about gaia, if you want to make the people get the feeling of pain about what they are doing and how they are f**king up the planet, make a more lovely gaia and a little less vulgar one.

Well then.......that was depressing.....because it's the legit story of Earth o_O