Reviews for "Go Avatar"

2.5 stars... its an ok game but would be better if the girl setting worked... but better then any game iv made; i like the hand drawn looking art cuz dat my style but i wish there was more choices.

over all.... good work ^^

rhys510 responds:

thanks, im adding more stuff in soon :)

where the fuck are the sunglasses

rhys510 responds:

ah .... il put them in soon

I thought this was actually a good game, just not one of my favorites. At least I have to give you credit for having such a highly rated flash! This is in the freaking Top Ten! For whatever reason it's popular, it's certainly creative. It seems like you really did a lot of work to put all these different designs. I couldn't help but think some of these designs were inspired by Naruto.

I guess you can come through any design with the randomizer. That's easily the most fun part of the entire game. The music was fairly nice too. It seems like only one person being listed under credits & info is becoming more and more rare nowadays. Congradulations on your success!

rhys510 responds:

This isnt as popular as you think - i only make these games to entertain people and to have fun in the process, this was just a side project whilst i was working on a bigger game but for some reason this game got abit more views than expected :)

- Thanks for the comment :P

yyy

ppp

awesome!!!
but it could use more editable shirts and pants. like make the shirt a design so tht its sleeves are ripped off or something.

yea - updates soon :P