Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Fodo!"

Seems good, but largely unplayable

I know that it's good because the NG staff have to play the game to approve medals, so I know that it's possible to play...

However, My computer asked twice if I wanted to kill the flash because it was so slow, my computer has about 2GB of RAM, and I've never found a flash game I couldn't play, and it's nothing to be proud of to be the first...

Once the "Please wait" screen is done, the main menu runs at ~0.5 frames per second, I'd like to hear what your dev platform was, because there is obviously a difference in hardware, and possibly software that we need that you didn't know we need?

I can only hope that this game deserves this, I look forward to a patch that allows gaming on a lower-end computer.

not very stable

the game loaded for me, but one in three times I'm I'm stuck with this planet. I pick up stuff and more stuff and then, well, no doughnuts comin'! I can't do anything, but pointlessly click around with no effects.
I tried it several times, because it looks like some nice game, but it's really buggy.
Hope you can fix all those crashing issues!

game crashed

I've loaded it several times and waited 5 minutes to test to be sure and it crashes after during the "please wait" screen after I click "play", this review will probably be tagged as useless but I don't care, I'm just saying what has to be said, my 0 vote reflects the fact that this game does not work for some players. The more players can't play the more 0 votes it will get. Deal with it.

Strange

This is an interesting little game. Has nice graphics, good strange concept, and music that works. But as I was playing, after I beat the level 5 boss the game just froze. No I do not know if it is my computer or the game itself. For a game like this you should have a level select screen because when I refreshed it had me start from level 1 again. Something else that got me was the shop. It was a little hard to choose what to buy not knowing what exactly the doughnuts wanted so I just tried to be a little diverse. This is a good little game that needs just little tweaks. So let's start this.

-1 - Lack of a menu or any save function.
-1 - You have no idea how many coins you get from ending a level. Or there is but i just didn't see it.
-1 - When the planet spins, I think it would be a little easier if it didn't spin in sections but just spin according to how long we keep the arrows pressed.

When bug bugs a game.

This is a good game, but the bug is annoying.
I accidentally clicked a cloud and I cant get rid of it by feeding it to the large swarm of doughnuts and I can't control anything, click anything with the cloud being snapped onto the cursor. Then I lose.