For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Gap Monsters"

This game follows the "deceptively simple" formula of many puzzle games, with challenging rooms and mixed with a special tinge of dark humor, it reminds me of Portal for some reason. Regardless, good game for those reasons.

Awesome, I got all medals! Funny monsters, great scream they got! For the secret, you must beat the creator at his own game XD!

I like it because little monster is funny pet.

This is insanely addictive, and really creative! It's a wonderful little strategy game. I nearly choked on laughter at the screaming the little monster makes when you enter the tile... Oh my gosh. That was hilarious. xD Well done~!

Best strategie game ive seen yet!