For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Gap Monsters"

Fun and addictive.

Fun game here i even like what you did with the menu page there so nice work there, So First off you really put some effort into This Game and it keeps my interest, And thats a possitive, so props there on that part of the effort, So I did not get bored easily wich i can tend to do in some game, but with this one you did ok, so its a good presentation, nice all around. i was facinated with everything here, now some parts could be better and there could be some new ideas and adjustments, but ill explain that later. Ialso like that you have put in a few medals here another fun piece of the game so nice effort once again, So a great flash, even won some awards and that was a plus especially with this type, just shows some good effort on your part and hope to see more like this soon. Wow i really got a kick out of this game, the "SOUND" he makes is also kinda funny, the style of the game is "UNIQUE" and is somewhat differant to it, you do have to really think on some of these puzzle types though so good game here and i am really entertained by it so nice overall effort and good concept, the "MUSIC" was notbad either so nice job there aswell. also all the extra little moves here and there was a plus aswell, so i was reallt taken with this game and i think i will add it as one of my faves, OKgood game but gets hard fast maybe you can have a better progressive level system but still a fun game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Improvments are a plus always making the game better So while this was a pretty interesting game, here are some tips and Ideas that may help to improve on it, So here are a few suggestions, some effort on your side will only make this even better. So give these options a try as they can make this game look and play better, hope to see some changes soon. So imentioned a possible easier way as it gets too hard too fast but other then that this was actually pretty good and fun game not to mention addictive.

Great game, well done! :D

what in god's name is the secret medal and how do i unlock it?

Almost a full year later and I'm still addicted to this game!!! I've beaten every single original level perfectly but some of the user levels are INSANE! This is still an overall great game, I hope to see a sequel some time in the future!

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO BEAT THE TETRI FYING LEVEL IN TWO MOVES!?HOW???