Reviews for "Gap Monsters"

This game is so original!!! It is really funny!

This game was so damn cute. I don't have the patience right now to play all the way through but I will definitely come back to it. Very fun, original, the little creatures and their screams were simply adorable. Kudos to everyone invloved in making this game. This would be fun to play on the go on my phone...
Very nice game, it;s simple but complicated. Certainly one of the most fun puzzle games of this style I've played in a long time. Well done, I'll be coming back later to finish this (:

Probably the best game I've ever played! I've always been a fan of the idea of negative space, whether it was in books, movies, games, or other stuff, and I have o say good job! I love the gameplay and the fact that it has a level editor is fantastic! This is literally the most fun game I've ever played! I love making the levels and stuff! The music is great too!

Although I can't tell you how many times I accidentally clicked on what I didn't want and it cost me a move so I had to start over. Maybe add something where if you drag something but move it back to the same spot it won't cost as a move or something like that. Overall i'ts an amazing game though! I look forward to playing your other games!

Amazing. It opens the world for hilarious creations.
If there were 3 colors it would be a clusterfuck of confusion.

I really love this game. In fact, this game is the reason I joined Newgrounds. There's one issue, though. I had already completed all the game's levels, all but 4 of which I had beat within the Star Moves. When I registered, my achievements were not kept, but the levels were. Somehow, this resulted in my being able to redo the Completion achievements, but not the Star completion achievements.

I.E. When I completed the first third of the levels within the star moves for the second time, I only got the "Black and White" achievement, and not the "Twinkle" achievement.

As to why this game is so great, you really just have to play it yourself. I haven't played a vast collection of games, so I don't know if the idea of a negative space puzzle game is actually new, but it's certainly interesting. I remember playing this a few years ago and, while some of the puzzles were a lot more rage-inducing to me at the time, the game was still completely fun and addictive. I recommend this game to anyone, at any age, especially if you enjoy puzzle games. The theme of escorting tiny, adorable-looking monsters to their heart-wrenching destinies is a nice touch, too.

However, another small issue I had was with the few levels that require more hand-eye coordination and/or speed with your trackpad/mouse than they do puzzle-solving skill. In the end, they aren't all that hard (although I think I had a lot more trouble with them when I played this a few years ago), but I feel they detract from the overall experience.