For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Super Robot Action Game"

played up to 150,000 pts before I got the secret:)

Awesome classic-arcade style fun, and mind-numbing as ever! :D
Loved just about every aspect of the game, but their were two things i would have done differently...

1. Different/ More music:
Soundtrack was cool at first, but after 10 minutes I was sooo done hearing it, Maybe add some more songs (different levels)?

2. No new enemies :(:
After I hit the 50,000 pt mark I thought to myself, "no new enemies yet? Oh well, they will come eventually..." but they never did :(
Maybe add different enemies with more complex flight patterns past a certain point?

Besides all that I loved this game I, and i hope to play more goodness from you guys in the future :)

Cheers,
Dj Sonik/ Dreameater

the secret

the secret: totally worth it

not bad, id uggest that there be more music choices and such

Good but needs work.

i really love when a game has a buy and upgrade mode... =D but the gameplay is dificult and the shooting lacks a lot. but Ok nice game by the way i wish you luck.