Reviews for "Super Robot Action Game"

BEAUTIFUL MASTER PEACE

Medal Guide!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

THREE-WAY:
Buy the 3-way fire powerup.

SECRET MEDAL 1 (CONTROL FREAK):
Click on "SWAP CONTROLS" on the main menu.

SECRET MEDAL 2 (TOTAL FAILURE):
Die without shooting any ships (or just press end game in the middle of a game).

SECRET MEDAL 3 (MONEY WELL SPENT):
Buy the secret upgrade (gives you bullets all over the screen when you press up and no recharge like the 3-way upgrade, also replaces the 3-way upgrade),

Thank you for reading my medal guide (that I decided to just put in a review).

ahmm

well its a old style of game goood good... but...something lefts dude..

Very nice.

But very repetitive. And it gets really fucking aggrivating after awhile.

At first I was like

Dude, this is fucking impossible, he wants us to stop ALL of these?! I can barely stop TEN!

Then I got the three-way shooter. Changed my opinion.

A really fun game, but secret never works for me, even when I have MORE than enough points for it.

Also, while I really like the music, it gets tiring after a while, and so does the game in a way. You should put more than one song in the game to change the pace, or have an extremely rare 100 point saucer appear at some point. Just saying, it would definately make this game more interesting, but seeing as you're aiming for a classic-oriented game, this is MORE than enough.

I hope you make another like this next year, I'm looking forward to it! Keep up the good work!

toomuchprotein responds:

We sorta did. Check out Resurrection.