Reviews for "Super Robot Action Game"

too hard

I went through most of the game without realizing that you lost your points at the end of a level, and then I got stuck where the only things I could upgrade were the fire rate, health, ultrabombs, tri-shot and secret, but I could not manage to get the 3200 needed for either the health or fire rate, even with using ultrabombs.

no save

it was a good game but i could save points between rounds so i gave up

More than meets the eye

You may like myself said "WTF iz dis crab" at the very beginning of the game, but trust me the game is good. And the fucking 100 000 secret is worth it.

If you got problem getting used to the game all i can say is use ultrabombs, lol! And upgrade ocourse...

AWESOME

jea i made it.... over the 100.000 without upgrading the life to 100
its a SUPER ROBOT in the sky :D

Worst game

Sorry i really dont like this