For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for ""Frank's Masterpiece""

Aaaah

What a little bugger :)

Super

The kiddies of Newgrounds don't deserve comedy of this class.

Very interesting!

I liked it. It was very cute. The animation was very good, and i liked the annoying sound effects that irritated the speaker.
Very good job!

Quite different

I had no idea that Hank was in cartoons besides the Pencilmation series. The coolest thing about this was the animation. I am surprised it does not have a higher score, because while it didn't use meta concepts, it was still great. It's also strange because Hank actually seems to get what he wants in the end. It kind of makes you wonder what masterpiece it would have been. Probably your next submission, knowing you.

Everything was just so vibrant and there was a great sense of dimension. I did not need to see Hank's little penis flapping around. I guess he's supposed to be an adult, but he sure acts like a child. It was interesting to see such zany antics as can be expected of someone like him. Yeah "Lawrence Of Arabia" was a great movie too.

Heh..............................