Reviews for ""Frank's Masterpiece""

ahh another good 1

it's always enjoyable watching your flash i love how you do your animation plz keep making more

Meh

The main character kind looks like a big ballsack....

It was ok. I did not laugh, but I enjoyed the animation. The voices were well done also. No complaints, it was just very average.

funny

Pretty cool

Kyjoye

Great animation

Kyjote no one needs your clarification saying that this isn't your creation, or your inward rudimentary opinions consulting the declaration of what is and isn't on the basis of your feeble imagination. Dick.

Talking is taking with an L

Through your last few uploads you've added color and speech to Hank's Adventures, however, with this episode, I feel that the addition of speech has constricted the way you present Hank, as well as the addition of color seems to break away from the feel of the older pencilimation episodes. I've been a big fan for a while, and while this episode was good, I feel that color and formal speech lessened its greatness. Then again, this isn't necessarily a pencilimation episode, just a short with Hank, so I guess I cannot compare the two anymore, as they seem to be separating slowly. Still, I could imagine the podium man spouting off garbled speech and still achieving the same output, if not a better one.

Your videos are evolving whether I like it or not, so remember; this is your creation, not mine.

Sincerely,