For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for ""Frank's Masterpiece""

Not your best...

Mister Bollinger, I do believe that this wasn't your greatest episode yet, I thought that although it was funny in some places, like when Hank starts jumping on the trampoline embarrassing Frank and when Frank slipped up on his speech, I have defiantly seen better from your previous episodes, for starters, there was no pencil, I do believe that the pencil could try to stop Hank, another suggestion: Hank could say something at the end like "Thank-you" or something similar.

Well done though, looking forward to seeing more of Hank (and possibly Frank).

Your fan,
-Madjasper1

This is fun!

Pencilmation is one of my favorite animated series. Remind me some other grats cartoons like "La Linea" with the interactivity between the character and the cartoonist. In this episode, you've made something a little different (No pencil, text...) but the jokes are in the style of your pencilmation series!

Good work, waiting the new episode with, maybe, the pencil.

PS: Frank has a funny potential. Maybe you can mayde is own cartoon, like for example: He is taking controlof the pencil and draw is own ideas. Just my two cents.