Reviews for "Long Lost Bike"

About time

An amputee character on the main stage, representing.
That is what makes it a good animation!
...of course, I am bias being an amputee myself :)

Doesnt do it for me I'm afraid.

The art is great. The plot/story and the 'comedy' wasnt humorous at all. I fail to see why this flash is on the front page and I certainly cant relate to all the users giving ratings above 6 and saying how amazingly hilarious this is...but maybe thats just not my sense of humor. Seems like you rushed the idea.

Emrox responds:

Rushed? Well, you hit the nail on the head :)

To be perfectly honest, I expected this to go unnoticed and get a score of 3.5 or so. I had to cut out lots of material in order to get this done by the deadline, too.

I think..

that the feeling I had after watching this, would be like if i was like walking in a field of flowers with Jesus and a rainbow shot across the sky!

great job holmes

Emrox responds:

Ask Jesus what tomorrows' lottery numbers are for me.

he found his arm

Xd

kudos

Emrox responds:

Sorta brings it full-circle, amrite?

I cracked

Short but still awesome. Great job. And I agree with "jackofhearts555". This is a nice story.