Reviews for "Dog Bum Chancer"

what the...?

well. this is a great flash that's funny. the motions were greatly fluid, the soundtrack was appropriate. the messed up style of luney toons was funny. all in all a solid 9. the only reason it's not a ten is when the security came in, you just showed one picture and at different points. aside from that fantastic.

awesome but

not fullscore for not being all that funny EVEN resourcing to random disgusting bloody stuff

other than that u have nice skillz and the movie is flawless

congrats

Congratulations!

Congratulations for creating this story and this character so ramdom and rebellious. One of the best flash I've seen lately.

Awesome

This was great, really really funny, as it was unexpected. good music, good design, only complaint was when the dog was walking, it looked more like sliding or something. Good job though.

How deranged

Here's a work that I have to give you props for, because this was quite amazing. The preview image made it look like it was going to be about Sonic. Seriously, how many dogs have blue fur? I loved this because it consistently kept up a large degree of insanity, especially with how it kept going on. I would have thought at first it would have ended with the police firing at him. You even went the extra mile and did the dog butt rape thing again!

The animation is awesome in this and reminds me of the stuff by Bob Clampett and Tex Avery. Granted, they wouldn't be as deranged as you. It's especially great to see how these characters just move around. They truly let their body parts tell the emotions. You just have no idea what's going to happen next and I guess that since I don't have a job, I'm glad the boss got shot.