Reviews for "Dog Bum Chancer"

awesome but

not fullscore for not being all that funny EVEN resourcing to random disgusting bloody stuff

other than that u have nice skillz and the movie is flawless

congrats

very well done

this is fuckin awesommmme bra

...

I'm really confused about what I just saw.. But whatever it was made me laugh.

How deranged

Here's a work that I have to give you props for, because this was quite amazing. The preview image made it look like it was going to be about Sonic. Seriously, how many dogs have blue fur? I loved this because it consistently kept up a large degree of insanity, especially with how it kept going on. I would have thought at first it would have ended with the police firing at him. You even went the extra mile and did the dog butt rape thing again!

The animation is awesome in this and reminds me of the stuff by Bob Clampett and Tex Avery. Granted, they wouldn't be as deranged as you. It's especially great to see how these characters just move around. They truly let their body parts tell the emotions. You just have no idea what's going to happen next and I guess that since I don't have a job, I'm glad the boss got shot.

The Perfect Assassin!