For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "You Shall Know The Truth"

WONDERFUL

This game is wonderful, much like your other works.

The graphics were good. The premise was great, the gameplay was good, and the atmosphere, like always, was amazing.

The best thing, I think, was how you incorporated the Wikileaks element into it. Showing us summaries of some of the cables while we were verifying documents was ingenious. The sound clips were well-placed, and a very nice touch which helped to tie it all together.

That's all I have to say. Keep up the good work! :D

A new level of social awareness has been reached

Congratiulations to this very silent and intentionally unspectacular but intense presentation based pureley on information.
I had many thoughts you obviously had on may own
(a simple example for one thought are the "Call of Duty" and "Tansformers"- posters- as if this media wasn't designed to support the construction of a pro-conflict zeitgeist.
I enjoyed both of it, though.)
Nontheless everyone who sees this has to reconsider his view on global politics. There is no single state wich has not been intertwined with inhumane actions.
Thank you for supprting criticism.
Assange is a hero.

Good

i learned a few things and got the better ending and inspirational quote. 5 stars.

So, so

not very good, not very bad