Reviews for "You Shall Know The Truth"

i hate facebook. never redirect me to facebook. this was boring and sort of sad, really.

Unique at least

I'm going to assume that audio I heard was part of the game. I was afraid this would be a game where you did nothing but type. I find it funny how you're able to examine everything so closely, even cups. The artwork was actually pretty good in this. Its main flaw is that it's a bit too easy, seeing as how you just click and get information from things. I have certainly played worse and it does have an original premise.

You could have probably made it faster to get information. Then again, I was just saying that when it was used like that, it got too easy. I think the sounds were actually nicely done, even if there were not that many in the first place. I guess people who are bigger fans of these kinds of games should like it. It's alright.

Good Luck...

A very interesting premises, but with knowledge passed on to our youth, what are they going to do with it, even if they know? Occupy # and what does this accomplish?

Excellent depiction of the situation

This is essentially the same choice that was posed to the private who leaked the info to wikileaks. At the end that is how he was really treated

.....no.... just no..........

i was just experimenting with the random endings,

i got the ending where i said "yes" to "is this the beginning?"
when i said no to either ending question, i start over
then i said "yes" to "is this the truth?" and i end up with a crash
that's REALLY unhelpful, i didn't get to see what happens when the time runs out