For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 1 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "You Shall Know The Truth"

Uhm... M8?

I was kinda trying to get all endings because I thought the game was interesting. Sadly, my third 'ending', led to me being unable to restart the game (You guessed it, I said 'yes, this is the truth). Even though such an ending makes sense in some way, it still is a pain in the ass that I now have to go delete all my cookies'n'stuff just to replay the game... Just sayin'. Except from that, great.

It's like freaking Salt.

Though we do know more, compared to what we don't know we are but children talking to God.

One more masterpiece

Very good keep up the good work

The Truth Set Free?

I guess in the end, I didn't know the truth at all.

Time could be lower.

But hey the story in this is basically the game, and i must say its great. I cannot give a 10 because of the inability to lose, but i also feel i can't take many points away from this because well..im aware that you don't make games to actually give you a huge struggle, there like interactive movies (Or id assume you don't).

Anyways yes i enjoy your work very much, keep it up!
(I was really impressed at that one part with the flashing arrows and all the talking, just like a movie very good!)