Reviews for "Hurry up bob!!!"

nice

the gameplay little unoriginal...but it's still nice to play:)...love the effect you made,ecspecially the blood:P

Nice game

My only complain is about the inertia. The character takes too long to stop, But overall, a very fun and addictive game.

Secret Medal...

You just have to find the five idle poses without dying. So basically run ahead of the lava, stand still until you do the idle animation, then repeat until you get the medal.

Oh so fun

Platforming games are always a joy and this does remind me of several other simular platformer games, but it still stands out on it's own as a good, enjoyable game.

Main game mode. Fun. It's a little annoying that sometimes the platforms are slightly clogged with enemies and making the jump is a thing of major timing.

Pro's- Good platforming, nice sized life bar, decent power ups and enemies.
Con's- Clogged Platforms and no random generated stages. Maybe this is just me, but when I'm on a stage and fail, use the try again button, the stage is the same as before. Maybe you did this on purpose, but I would love to see a randomizer.

Rampage mode. Fuck yes. This is fun. I'm not going to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but it is very good and worth getting those 8 achievements to unlock it.

Great game! I like the music and sound effects and the game overall just looks good and well done. Nice concept and there is a good bit of challenge in this. This is a really good game but the controls feel a bit stiff to use, there is no major problem with them but if they were better this would be perfect