Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Hurry up bob!!!"

Bounce Madness

The game overall was really well done, the platform seems to be working well, no bugs as far as i concern, i like how the obstacle being classic but not bring boring itself. the only concerns & bugging me is the lagg which the only issue i noticed from this game.

good job, LOVE the intro... 5/5, 9/10

Love it

I must say, you did a excellent job on this game. But I'm not really a fan of this game, so I'm going to give you a 9. Great job though :).

Very Good.

I liked the game. The platforming is fun and easy to pick up. The way you arranged the power-ups is also very cleaver. The thing I dont like about this game is the pick-axe weapon. The range was a bit short on it and the frames that it took to swing it were a bit to tricky to hit enemies while jumping. The music great. Overall, I like it. Very addicting and with a few adjustments it could be even more fun.

Awesome.

Such a addictive game, yet that walking looks like sliding. Still good job 9 / 10 zero

Kinda fun

It reminds me of the generic climber game, climb as high as you can, avoid the lava, and kill the enemies with power ups. Even through that, it's awesome.