Reviews for "Cat Astro Phi"

Awsome

I love how you did the gamboy borderline, that was amazing! The game it a todays classic hit! I hope in the next one it will be a gameboy pocket borderline.

It works!!!

Finally got it to work :)
Must say that waiting was worth it :) Awesome game :) It's done in a very authentic way, brilliantly presenting a GameBoy style flash. Very good work :) Even music is authentic. I love the depth of the sound when you kill an enemy - the bass line from the blast is just pure awesomness :)

Great :)

good job

your game is totally amasing.... but I have a question did I can find the same board for my computer... you know with the bird the green glue with eyes ...

Technically awesome

It's a very well put together game, no doubt about it, but my big problem with it is that there is pretty much no consequence to death. It removes almost all the challenge in the game and makes completeing it, not a matter of skill, but merely a matter of time. While you often *need" to die to reset the blocks/bombs, I'd have suggested adding some other mechanic to reset and give death some penalty to introduce some level of tension.

I dug the humour though. The planet names amused me. As did the Aliens quotes. :)

PhotonStorm responds:

There isn't a single puzzle in the game that you NEED to die to complete. If you needed to die, you didn't complete the puzzle correctly :) I just wanted people to have fun with it. I'd rather they finish the game and think it was too easy, than never get past the 3rd room because they lost all their lives.

Good idea

But I cant play past level one due to massive controller lag, the controls take effect about 5 seconds after i push the button, giving me no reaction time. So i play a lot of "good games of golf"