Reviews for "The Post-it Knight"

Super!

It was worth waiting the loading time (9.9MB)

Awesome

in contrast to what Amoeba said ( below ) this is a real work of art. I know the work and talent required to make something like that. The animation style was charming and even for stop motion, everything seemed pretty smooth throughout. Great Job.

LOVE this

haha very unique man, i liked the sound effects too!

likes!

i love it! the whole animation is cute, it's like a huge board xD love the sticky notes

Secondary audio track?

The second time I played it I got an audio track where the king said something about him getting news about contaminoids invading this sector... Lol not a damn clue what the hell that's from but I'm frantically trying to hear it again because I accidentally refreshed when I heard that.

MittT responds:

lol, thats actually a glitch that has to do with the newgrounds ad api, it's happened to me, too