Reviews for "One Chance"

ConvictJ, I tried doing that by going home to my family on the 3rd day so Pennie doesn't kill herself but for some reason on the 4th day molly dissapears and on the 5th Pennie dissapears also when you walk out there arent any crosses that mean they died from the disease and you will die on the final day

anyone ever get an ending where you, your daughter and your wife all get cured?

Amazing!

This is amazing. The fact you have one chance makes you choose carefully. And when you mess it up you think to yourself ill restart the game! Ill save the world. Only to find out you can't. You did what you did. You can't change it.

Man, I almost cried and I'm a grown dude. Holy yikes the ambient music, the art, the things the NPC's say and how they react makes this one of the most beautiful games I've ever played.
You really have to live with the choices you made, and seeing my pixel *wife* commit sepikku and not being there for her really killed me. 5/5