Reviews for "One Chance"

A classic.

I had a great time playing it.

God, this game...
Im usually not that impacted by sentimental games. Heck, mostly i just laugh them off. But this? It gave me a feeling of pain and despair in my heart when i played it a few minutes ago that still didin't leave me as i am typing this. The fact that everything that happened, from the death of your fellow scientists to the suicide of your own wife happened because of the player is just heartwrecking. I decided to check as many places as i could when playing, and to see that in the last day, if you got to the roof of the lab there was an option named "give up"... it gave me the chills.

This is a beautiful game. Obviously the animation could be better but message was good. I both love and hate that you can only play this game once. I discovered the cure and saved molly, but I will always wonder if I could have saved my wife by spending more time with her.

Hoi wlecome to my tem Shop