Reviews for "One Chance"

I love this game.
Its soo unexpectable and the fact that you can only play it once is just sooooo poetic! I remenber to be at the egde of my sit everytime a new thing poped up! Great job!!!

Oh my God Bro. I legit cried a bit bro. I actually felt like I was the father and all I did is bring my daughter to work so she isn't alone. Bro! If they give us another chance, I would find that cure. Or spend the rest with my family.

Wow... This game has a deep meaning and it's incredibly sad.... i impressed. Thanks to the game and creators.

It was my childhood that I first encountered this game. The atmosphere was very dark and it really felt like a real life. There are many endings and I only saw one ending in my childhood. The scene where one of the researchers tried to commit suicide off the roof of the building, and the wife's death in the bathroom, frightened me.... and when I first saw the scene in my childhood, I was very depressed and scared... most endings were all Sad ending is too sad and depressing. And can only play once ... I think this is a game that makes feel life and the value of life. Thank you for making such a meaningful masterpiece love Game. :)

i found a way to play it again

I played this game in 2015 or so, and waiting this long to play it again gave me a second chance! I may have defeated the purpose of the game, but at least by travelling through the multiverse I got the "good" ending this time :)