Reviews for "Cold metal"

Metal = awesome

You play metal too?
You are just awesome...I also like your jazz songs...
Keep up the amazing work...=D

sorohanro responds:

This is quite an old project... I'm telling to myself for years that I'll remake it...
Thanx for review and very positive feedback.

why r people writing crap about the intro

i think that the extremly pretty intro blances out the kickass screeching. an amazing mix of metal rock intrumental lines and electronic noises. im gona rate this 5/5 and 10/10! BTW i love that ending

Thanx man, thanx.
I'll remake it one of these days, I have a better guitar and a better gear to support my ideas now ;)
Cheers.

Sweet

the start wasent that grate but the rest was Sweet

thanx for review
this is quite a old track, check the new ones, I think those are better

*Giggles hysterically*

Awesome song. I felt the intro was a tad too long but the metal definitely made up for it. This would go perfectly with a fight scene full to the brim with carnage. >:D
Favourited! Long live the greatest genre!

he he ... thanx
this is quite old stuff, well, i guess i'll make some more metal stuff when i'll have some time ;)

Good track

The intro wasn't too long, as people say, it was good, really pretty and well-written.
The rhythm guitar wasn't too good, you could've added some mids/highs, just a bit, and made the bass less 'twangy' by adding some lows and removing some mids, it would've added more depth to the whole track.
Drums aren't too bad, the electronic bits could've been a bit louder.

Good stuff though, man, I listened to your other stuff, and it's all good.

I would've mind if you checked out some of my (latest) stuff either ;)

thanx for review
this is quite old and i did what i could about tracks... didn't want to re-record ...
i might check later on your stuff ;)