Reviews for "Cold metal"

sweet bit of melodic heaviness..

if i was being critical, i would say the rhythm guitar sounds a little to soft and not horribly trebbily enough for my taste(or lack of)- but that would be all i could think of criticizing. great track, and im a long intro man myself and therefore must defend your long into! a long intro makes the intense bit sound all the more intense.

sorohanro responds:

listen to him, he knows what is saying, he's a very good musician !
thanx for review, i really apreciate (and finally someone defend my biuuuuutyfull intro)

this is what i like to hear

A metal song that doesn't focus on the guitar and drums etc. only.
Also the electronic sounds go very well with the song.

But I couldn't agree more about the intro.

heeeeeyyyy
what's everybody having with my biuuuuutyfull intro ?
well, thanx for review
glad you like it... (don't tell anyone, i might cut som bars from the intro)

Maybe because I'm more of a metal person anyway...

Well, the intro was a bit too long and some of it was too choked, but other than that it was really good.

thanx
maby i'll cut from intro some bars ... maby ...

As a real professional musician..

..you're 360 rounded, or almost.
You play trumpets in jazz bands at night then you take in hand your guitar and spread rage in your chords!
Really great! :)
Cool (double) bendings!
And nice work on Reason too..

sorohanro responds:

thanx. you'r very kind.after getting home from Lithuania(30 september)i will remix that...

More like this please! Some things where a bit undergoing in the mix but that wasn't to bad. Like GoreBastard wrote, something there sounded like a bit Command & Conquer. The screaming guitar was a nice touch. Good job!

sorohanro responds:

ok,ok... i will remix and master that again.thanx for review.well...thanx for 5 my works.